Answer the following questions to determine your profile. Refer to the appropriate documents based on your profile for instructions on how to proceed.
1. Have you completed a university program consisting of at least 90 credits of translation-related coursework?
2. Is your degree on the list of degrees recognized by OTTIAQ (PDF, French only)?
3. Would you like to complete the OTTIAQ mentorship program?
4. Would you like to request a mentorship program equivalence assessment?
7. Would you like to request a training equivalence assessment?
8. Do you have sufficient knowledge of French? Refer to the leaflet provided by the Office québécois de la langue française (OQLF).
 To meet the Order’s criteria, programs completed outside Quebec must include at least 30 credits of linguistic transfer coursework and 15 credits in related subjects. If your academic training is not directly related to translation or you earned your degree in Quebec, go to Question 7. If you have any questions, please call our Certification Coordinator at 514-845-4411 or
1 800 265-4815, ext. 231.
1108-2021, av. Union
Montréal (Québec) H3A 2S9
Have questions about your application?
Please email Bénédicte Assogba, Certification Coordinator, or call 514-845-4411 or 1 800 2654815, ext. 231.