Translation of Official Documents « Retour à la liste

It is important to find out what is required by the authorities prior to having your official documents translated!

Many Quebec and foreign authorities (SAAQ–Quebec motor vehicle bureau, MICC—Quebec department of immigration and cultural communities, universities, etc.) require official documents that are to be submitted to them to be translated and certified by a certified translator.

Official documents include:

  • Birth, marriage and death certificates
  • Driver’s licence
  • School transcripts or diploma/degree
  • Separation or divorce decree, etc.

Go to the Directory section to find an OTTIAQ member.

MXO | agence totale